profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Tuesday, March 13, 2007 @ 12:42 am
Toybox

Hahahahahaha I finally changed my layout! I bet you I'll be changing it again soon cos' I get sick of this kinda layout really fast. I actually made one... but it's really ugly. So yup waste time :(

Anw, today was a pretty good day! AMath in the morning wasn't too bad and Ms Lau was quite fun. Her calculator is pretty old and it "requires alot of constant thinking" -- and that's how she likes it, instead of our automated ones which show all the signs and do the orders of operations for us automatically. Haha!

Had our monthly Berry Food Fest #2 after AMath! Pics are with Bert at the moment so yeah. It was really fun, we went to Bugis and Bert bought a tank from Topshop and we got a necklace each from Diva (so guilt-inducing, now come to think of it) and then we had the best chicken rice ever at Liang Seah street. It was very good, and the soup even had tofu! After that, we had dessert at this stall called 'ji de chi'. Ordered mango sago & tang yuan! Omg, absolute heaven k! :D

Then, we stopped by at the National Library and explored a bit and then went to Bras Basah which is actually quite cool! So many Chinese books and old magazines going at $1! I havent been to Bras Basah before leh. Hahahaha!

It was really fun :)
Thanks for today, Bert! Love you!

Wheee, okay I'm now very excited about tomorrow!!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow,
Come quickly,
Tomorrowwwww!

Okay technically it is the 13th of March. So... Hahahha okay.

Byebye :)